I've tried all the tricks I can find to tell the App Store to refresh:. Download numbers to my mac.
How to back up with iCloud
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network.
- Go to Settings > [your name] and tap iCloud.
- Tap iCloud Backup.
- Tap Back Up Now. Stay connected to your Wi-Fi network until the process completes.
Free Apple Mac Software Downloads
Apple Store Download For Pc
You must be at least 18 years old to be eligible to trade in for credit or for an Apple Store Gift Card. Not all devices are eligible for credit. More details are available from Apple’s Mac trade‑in partner and Apple’s iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch trade‑in partner for trade-in and recycling of eligible devices. Find an Apple Store and shop for Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and more. Sign up for Today at Apple programs. Or get support at the Genius Bar.
How to back up with iTunes
- Connect your device to your computer. On a Mac with macOS Catalina 10.15, open Finder. On a Mac with macOS Mojave 10.14 or earlier, or on a PC, open iTunes.
- If a message asks for your device passcode or to Trust This Computer, follow the onscreen steps. If you forgot your passcode, get help.
- Locate your device on your computer. If your device doesn’t appear on your computer, learn what to do.
- If you want to save Health and Activity data from your iPhone or Apple Watch, you need to encrypt your backup:
- Select the box called Encrypt [device] backup and create a memorable password.
- If you don’t need to save your Health and Activity data, you can make a backup that isn’t encrypted. Just click Back Up Now.
- Write down your password and store it somewhere safe, because there’s no way to recover your iTunes backups without this password.