- Download Mac Os Mojave On Pc Windows 10
- Download Mac Os Mojave On Windows 10
- Free Apple Operating System Download
Music, TV, and podcasts take center stage. ITunes forever changed the way people experienced. Download BlueStacks for Windows and Mac. Enjoy over 1 Million Top Android Games with the best app player for PC. The latest version of OS X features an elegant design, includes enhancements to the apps you use most, and enables your Mac and iOS devices to work together in new ways. Learn more about OS X; Safari extensions are a great way for you to add new features to Safari. Built by developers, Safari extensions use the latest web technologies.
Here you can get download links for macOS Old and Latest Releases. Previously macOS was called as OS X or Mac OS X.
These links are helpful when
- You do not have access to internet on your main computer.
- You want to download macOS from Windows or Linux OS.
- You want to download macOS without AppStore
1Download Mac OS X Snow Leopard
Mac OS X Snow Leopard (version 10.6) is the seventh major release of Mac OS X (now named macOS), Apple’s desktop and server operating system for Macintosh computers.
2Download Mac OS X Lion
Mac OS X Lion (version 10.7) is the eighth major release of Mac OS X (now named macOS), Apple’s desktop and server operating system for Macintosh computers.
3Download OS X Mountain Lion
Mac OS X Mountain Lion (version 10.8) is the nineth major release of Mac OS X (now named macOS), Apple’s desktop and server operating system for Macintosh computers. OS X Mountain Lion brings a lot of great things from iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch to the Mac. You can send iMessages. Get your Mac in on Game Center. Receive notifications. And more. And with iCloud, now your Mac works even better with your iOS devices.
4Download OS X Mavericks
OS X Mavericks (version 10.9) is the tenth major release of Mac OS X (now named macOS), Apple’s desktop and server operating system for Macintosh computers. OSX Mavericks is an impressive operating system which has come up with lots of new features and updates. With OSX Mavericks you can now take the whole world on your desktop. You can easily look up for different directions and then finally send them to iPhone for recognition of your voice. You can get local points of interests like photos, restaurants with phone numbers etc.
5Download OS X Yosemite
Mac OS X Yosemite (version 10.10) is the eighth major release of Mac OS X (now named macOS), Apple’s desktop and server operating system for Macintosh computers.
Download Mac Os Mojave On Pc Windows 10
6Download OS X EL Capitan
OS X El Capitan (version 10.11) is the twelfth major release of OS X (now named macOS), Apple Inc.’s desktop and server operating system for Macintosh computers. It is the successor to OS X Yosemite and focuses mainly on performance, stability, and security. Following the Northern California landmark-based naming scheme introduced with OS X Mavericks, El Capitan was named after a rock formation in Yosemite National Park, signifying its goal to be a refined version of Yosemite. El Capitan is the final version to be released under the name OS X; its successor, Sierra, was announced as macOS Sierra.
7Download macOS Sierra
macOS Sierra (version 10.12) is the thirteenth major release of macOS (previously OS X), Apple Inc’s desktop and server operating system for Macintosh computers. The successor to OS X El Capitan, it is the first version of the operating system issued under the June 2016 rebranding as macOS. Sierra is named after California’s Sierra Nevada mountain range. The mountain in the default desktop picture is Lone Pine Peak . Its major new features concern Continuity , iCloud , and windowing, as well as support for Apple Pay and Siri .
8Download macOS High Sierra
macOS High Sierra (version 10.13) is the fourteenth major release of macOS, Apple Inc.’s desktop and server operating system for Macintosh computers. The successor to macOS Sierra, it was announced at WWDC 2017 on June 5, 2017.
9Download macOS Mojave
macOS Mojave (version 10.14) is the fifteenth major release of macOS, Apple Inc’s desktop operating system for Macintosh computers. The successor to macOS High Sierra, it was announced at WWDC 2018 on June 4, 2018. It brings several iOS apps to the desktop including Apple News, Voice Memos, and Home introduces a Dark Mode and is the final version of macOS to support 32-bit apps.
10Download macOS Catalina
macOS Catalina (version 10.15) is the sixteenth major release of macOS, Apple’s desktop operating system for Macintosh computers. It is the successor to macOS Mojave and was announced at WWDC 2019 on June 3, 2019. Catalina is the first version of macOS to exclusively support 64-bit applications.
What you need to install Windows 10 on Mac
- MacBook introduced in 2015 or later
- MacBook Air introduced in 2012 or later
- MacBook Pro introduced in 2012 or later
- Mac mini introduced in 2012 or later
- iMac introduced in 2012 or later1
- iMac Pro (all models)
- Mac Pro introduced in 2013 or later
The latest macOS updates, which can include updates to Boot Camp Assistant. You will use Boot Camp Assistant to install Windows 10.
64GB or more free storage space on your Mac startup disk:
- Your Mac can have as little as 64GB of free storage space, but at least 128GB of free storage space provides the best experience. Automatic Windows updates require that much space or more.
- If you have an iMac Pro or Mac Pro with 128GB of memory (RAM) or more, your startup disk needs at least as much free storage space as your Mac has memory.2
An external USB flash drive with a storage capacity of 16GB or more, unless you're using a Mac that doesn't need a flash drive to install Windows.
Microsoft activex control downloads. If you need a Microsoft ActiveX control download, the test will direct you to the link where you can get the exact form of the add-ons you need.Get Microsoft Windows Running SmoothlyVisit our website to launch our simple-to-use, free-of-charge test at least once a month. Follow the on-screen directions. In just a matter of moments, our test will analyze the current status of your Microsoft add-ons.
A 64-bit version of Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Pro on a disk image (ISO) or other installation media. If installing Windows on your Mac for the first time, this must be a full version of Windows, not an upgrade.
- If your copy of Windows came on a USB flash drive, or you have a Windows product key and no installation disc, download a Windows 10 disk image from Microsoft.
- If your copy of Windows came on a DVD, you might need to create a disk image of that DVD.
How to install Windows 10 on Mac
To install Windows, use Boot Camp Assistant, which is included with your Mac.
1. Use Boot Camp Assistant to create a Windows partition
Open Boot Camp Assistant, which is in the Utilities folder of your Applications folder. Then follow the onscreen instructions.
- If you're asked to insert a USB drive, plug your USB flash drive into your Mac. Boot Camp Assistant will use it to create a bootable USB drive for Windows installation.
- When Boot Camp Assistant asks you to set the size of the Windows partition, remember the minimum storage-space requirements in the previous section. Set a partition size that meets your needs, because you can't change its size later.
2. Format the Windows (BOOTCAMP) partition
When Boot Camp Assistant finishes, your Mac restarts to the Windows installer. If the installer asks where to install Windows, select the BOOTCAMP partition and click Format. In most cases, the installer selects and formats the BOOTCAMP partition automatically.
3. Install Windows
Download Mac Os Mojave On Windows 10
Unplug any external devices that aren't necessary during installation. Then click Next and follow the onscreen instructions to begin installing Windows.
4. Use the Boot Camp installer in Windows
After Windows installation completes, your Mac starts up in Windows and opens a ”Welcome to the Boot Camp installer” window. Follow the onscreen instructions to install Boot Camp and Windows support software (drivers). You will be asked to restart when done.
- If the Boot Camp installer never opens, open the Boot Camp installer manually and use it to complete Boot Camp installation.
- If you have an external display connected to a Thunderbolt 3 port on your Mac, the display will be blank (black, gray, or blue) for up to 2 minutes during installation.
Free Apple Operating System Download
How to switch between Windows and macOS
Restart, then press and hold the Option (or Alt) ⌥ key during startup to switch between Windows and macOS.
If you have one of these Mac models using OS X El Capitan 10.11 or later, you don't need a USB flash drive to install Windows:
- MacBook introduced in 2015 or later
- MacBook Air introduced in 2017 or later3
- MacBook Pro introduced in 2015 or later3
- iMac introduced in 2015 or later
- iMac Pro (all models)
- Mac Pro introduced in late 2013
To remove Windows from your Mac, use Boot Camp Assistant, not any other utility.
For more information about using Windows on your Mac, open Boot Camp Assistant and click the Open Boot Camp Help button.
1. If you're using an iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014) or iMac (27-inch, Late 2013) or iMac (27-inch, Late 2012) with a 3TB hard drive and macOS Mojave or later, learn about an alert you might see during installation.
2. For example, if your Mac has 128GB of memory, its startup disk must have at least 128GB of storage space available for Windows. To see how much memory your Mac has, choose Apple menu > About This Mac. To see how much storage space is available, click the Storage tab in the same window.
3. These Mac models were offered with 128GB hard drives as an option. Apple recommends 256GB or larger hard drives so that you can create a Boot Camp partition of at least 128GB.