Mark up PDFs
Edit content directly from Box.com through Box Tools; Box Drive is a productivity tool that streams all your content from Box, right to your desktop, taking up very little hard drive space. Open your Windows Explorer or Mac Finder to find every file you need and see all your changes saved up to Box. May 16, 2018. Box Notes Desktop Apps. Box is introducing a standalone desktop app for both Mac and PC. They come at no cost and include a range of attractive features to help teams collaborate. It will compete with the likes of Evernote and Dropbox Paper. The new desktop app allows users to collaboratively edit documents in real times.
Use the markup toolbar in Preview to add text and comments, sign documents, highlight text, and more. To show the markup toolbar, click the Show Markup Toolbar button at the top of the window, or choose View > Show Markup Toolbar.
Mac install steps. Download the Box Sync Installer DMG file. Open the DMG file when the download is complete. Drag the Box Sync app icon into your Applications folder. Double-click on Box Sync in your Applications folder. Your synced files are stored in a new folder called Box Sync. Jul 28, 2020.
In most PDFs, you can simply click a text field, then type to enter text in the field.
Download drivers, software, firmware and manuals for your Canon product and get access to online technical support resources and troubleshooting. Canon SELPHY CP800. Select your support content. Find the latest drivers for your product. Software to improve your experience with our products. Canon cp800 driver download mac.
If you can't add text to a field, use a text box instead:
- Click the Text button in the markup toolbar, or choose Tools > Annotate > Text.
- To show font, size, and color options for text in a text box, click the Text Style button in the markup toolbar.
- To move the text box, just drag it.
To turn highlight mode on or off, click the Highlight button in the toolbar. When highlight mode is on, highlights appear when you select text.
- To change the highlight color or switch to strikethrough or underline, click next to the Hightlight button , then choose an option.
- To remove a highlight, Control-click the text, then choose Remove Highlight.
To add a note, click the Note button in the markup toolbar, or choose Tools > Annotate > Note.
- To close the note, click outside the note box. You can move notes anywhere on the document.
- To open a note, click the note box.
- To see all notes and highlights, choose View > Highlights and Notes.
Add your signature
- Click the Sign button in the markup toolbar, or choose Tools > Annotate > Signature.
- Click Create Signature, then choose whether to use your trackpad, built-in camera, or iOS device to create a signature:
- Click Trackpad, then use your trackpad to sign your name with your finger. If you have a Force Touch trackpad, you can press harder on the trackpad to sign with a darker line. After you sign your name, press any key on the keyboard.
- Click Camera, then sign your name on white paper and hold it up to the camera. Your Mac will automatically scan the signature and show it in the Camera window.
- Click iPhone (or iPad or iPod touch), then sign your name on your device's screen when prompted. Learn more about using iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch to sketch in or mark up documents.
- Click Done.
- Choose your signature to add it to the document. You can move and resize it anywhere on the document.
Download Box Notes For Mac Download
- Crop: Drag to select the crop area, then choose Tools > Crop.
- Rotate: Choose Tools > Rotate Left or Rotate Right.
- Adjust color: Choose Tools > Adjust Color, then drag a slider to make an adjustment.
- Adjust size: Choose Tools > Adjust Size, enter the desired dimensions, then click OK.
- Get quick access to edit controls: Click the Show Markup Toolbar button at the top of the window.
Share and export
- To share your file, click the Share button , or choose File > Share. Then choose an option.
- To save your document or image in a different format, choose File > Export, choose a format, then click Save.