Free download comsol for windows 10. Education software downloads - COMSOL Multiphysics by COMSOL AB and many more programs are available for instant and free download. Dec 12, 2018. COMSOL Multiphysics. COMSOL Multiphysics is a general-purpose, advanced numerical modeling software for use in modeling and simulating physics-based issues. Using this software, you will be able to calculate the behavior of different or interconnected physical models.
Thank you for using our software library.
Visit the developer's website to purchase and download the program. We have to inform you that COMSOL Multiphysics is a commercial product, and therefore, must be purchased legally in order to avoid breaking the copyright law and not respecting the hard work of original developers. An attempt to download a free version of COMSOL Multiphysics from unknown external sources may be unsafe and in some cases illegal. FDM Lib shall include an option for direct download from developers, should it become available in the future.
Often downloaded with
- ADINAThe ADINA System offers a one-system program for comprehensive finite element..DOWNLOAD
- QuickField StudentQuickField is known as a very efficient FEA package for multiphysical analysis..DOWNLOAD
- SoftimageSoftimage software is a high-performance character animation, game development,..2,995DOWNLOAD
- Marc Student EditionMarc Student Edition is a program that delivers a complete cycle..DOWNLOAD
- ALGORAutodesk® Algor® Simulation software, part of the Autodesk® solution for..$7995DOWNLOAD
Released October 17, 2014.
Download Comsol 5.3 Free
This document describes how to apply a COMSOL 4.4 compatibility update for Mac OS X® 10.10. If you already have installed COMSOL 4.4 Update 2 on Mac OS X® 10.10, you can proceed to the Updating COMSOL 4.4 Update 2 section.
Installing COMSOL 4.4 Update 2
Before installing COMSOL 4.4 Update 2, make sure that the Java® 1.6 JRE or later is installed on the system. Java can be downloaded from
If for some reason the Java installer fails, you can install Java manually by following the instructions:
- Navigate to http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html and click on the JRE download link (both Java® 7 and 8 should work).
- Accept the license agreement.
- Download the version for Macintosh in .tar.gz format.
- Start a terminal and navigate to the directory which contains the downloaded file.
- Unpack the file by running
tar xvzf <file name>.tar.gz.
- A directory should appear containing the JRE.
- Put the JRE home directory first in the PATH variable by running
export PATH=<full path to the containing directory>/<java directory>/Contents/Home:$PATH(for example
- Set the JAVA_HOME variable to point to the JRE home directory by running
export JAVA_HOME=<full path to the containing directory>/<java directory>/Contents/Home(for example
- From the same terminal run the
setupscript in the COMSOL 4.4 Update 2 installation root directory and proceed with the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you can remove Java since it won’t be needed anymore.
Updating COMSOL 4.4 Update 2
Comsol Free Download For Mac Windows 10
- Download the COMSOL44_osx1010.tar.gz file from the link above. If you are using Safari, the default download directory is the Downloads directory inside your Home directory. Please note that Safari also by default unpacks .tar.gz files into .tar so the downloaded file becomes COMSOL44_osx1010.tar (losing the “.gz” suffix).
- Open Finder and go to your Downloads directory and right-click (or hold Ctrl and left-click) COMSOL44_osx1010.tar and select 'Copy COMSOL44_osx1010.tar'.
- Using Finder, navigate to where you installed COMSOL 4.4. Update 2. The default location is
- Inside the COMSOL 4.4 installation directory paste COMSOL44_osx1010.tar by right-clicking (or hold Ctrl + left-click) and selecting 'Paste Item'.
- Open Launchpad and search for 'Terminal'.
- Open a terminal and change directory to your COMSOL 4.4. Update 2 root installation directory by running the command
cd /Applications/COMSOL44. If you installed COMSOL to a different directory, you need to change '/Applications/COMSOL44' in the above command to your specific installation directory.
- In the same terminal enter the command
tar xvzf COMSOL44_osx1010.tar.gz.
- The patch will be applied. You can now safely remove the file COMSOL44_osx1010.tar by running the command
- You should now be able to run COMSOL 4.4 on Mac OS X® 10.10 and later versions.