- Cannot Download Item Mac Osx Download
- Cannot Download Item Mac Os X 10 13 Download
- Mac Os X El Capitan
The recommended solution is to log into icloud.com. Alternatively (or if that doesn't work), you can download it from another computer with a working version of OS X and then execute the installer from there (or create a bootable installer from there.) Small side question: why not install El Cap? Download neat 3.0 mac.
Several users have reported an issue in which they receive the following error message while trying to install / reinstall macOS (or OS X) on their Mac devices: “This item is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later”.
Users have further reported that they get this error after entering the Apple ID.
Cannot Download Item Mac Osx Download
Are you having this problem? Are you unable to install macOS, OS X because of this issue? This short article explains how you can troubleshoot this problem.
See also: How To Restore Your Mac To Factory Settings
How to fix “This item is temporarily unavailable” error:
Please try each step until you resolve your issue:
Cannot Download Item Mac Os X 10 13 Download
- Please ensure that you’re using the same Apple ID to sign in that you used when this macOS was originally installed. Because it it highly likely that the problem is due to the fact that the original OS was installed under a different AppleID. Simply enter the original Apple ID. If you do not know the original Apple ID (e.g.; you are experiencing this because this is a second hand, used computer), try #4.
- Wrong date and time may cause this. Hold down the Command and R; then you will see the “MacOS Utilities” screen, select the “Utilities” menu from the top of the screen and choose “Terminal”. Terminal will let you set the date manually from the command line by entering the “date” command string, like this: date 071910172018 (current date and time which is July 19, 20188; at 10:17). Close Terminal and try again.
- It is highly likely that you are experiencing this issue because your Apple ID is not associated with an Mac OS. You can resolve this issue this also. When you see the utilities window, click Get Help Online to browse the web. This will open the Safari app. Then go to icloud.com (link) and sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID and password. Now go back to the utilities window (install screen) and try again.
- The problem may be that your Mac is trying to install a version of OS that was last installed on this particular computer. This may be an issue especially if this is a second had, used Mac. Please follow these steps: Start up your Mac in Internet Recovery Mode. Here is how: Simply restart your Mac, and press and hold down the Command (⌘) – Option (⌥) – R after the startup sound. Release the keys when you see the globe icon saying ““Starting Internet Recovery. This may take a while.” As it says, it may take a few minutes. Next, you will be asked you will be asked to connect to a wireless network. Select your Wi-Fi connection. After that your Mac will download a recovery system image from Apple’s servers. Your Mac will restart, and select install Mac OS. You mac will install the version of OS that was factory-preloaded on your Mac at the time of purchase. So this may work.
Mac Os X El Capitan