Cloud Station for Synology NAS is a file-syncing application that lets you easily synchronize files on your Synology NAS with other devices, such as computers or mobile devices (with DS cloud). Once Cloud Station has been installed on both your Synology NAS and computer, files stored in a specified folder on your computer will be automatically synced to your Synology NAS.
With File Station, you can share files on your Synology NAS to anyone, and customize access permissions for optimal security. File Station makes it easy to share files across multiple platforms — whether it's Windows ®, macOS ®, and Linux ® computers or mobile devices. In this video we take a look at the file naming convention you will need to use in Synology's Video Station. This file name convention is needed to correctly. Apr 25, 2020.
Jailbreak ios 7 download mac. IOS 7.0.1, iOS 7.0.2, iOS 7.0.3 and iOS 7.0.4. The following devices can be jailbroken with it:.
1. Install Cloud Station
- Go to Package Center, find Cloud Station, and then click Install.
2. Enable Cloud Station
- Launch Cloud Station.
- If you have not enabled the user home feature, you'll be prompted to do so. Click OK.
- You'll be redirected to the user settings page. Enable user homes and click Apply.
- Now go back to Cloud Station and you'll be prompted to enable it. Click Yes.
- Go to Privileges and specify which users will be able to use Cloud Station. Click Save.
3. Install and enable client
Synology Mac App
- Go to Cloud Station >Overview and click the Computers button.
- Click the button to download Cloud Station for your operating system. (You can also download Cloud Station from the Synology Download Center.)
- Launch the installer on your computer and follow the onscreen instructions.
- After installation, run Cloud Station on your computer. Click Start Now.
- Enter the address for the Synology NAS running Cloud Station (or QuickConnect ID), username, and password. You can click the search icon on the right to search for IPs within your LAN. Click Next.
- Select how you want to set up your task (here we'll select Quick Setup), then click Next.
- Click Done to complete setup of your Cloud Station folder.
- Click Open it now to open your Cloud Station folder.
- You can find the Cloud Station icon in your system tray.
- Double click the Cloud Station icon to open the tray menu. Here you can view the progress and status of your files. Click Main app to launch Cloud Station.
- Upon launch, you will be shown the some tips on how to use Cloud Station. Click the right arrow to see more tips, or click Go to online tutorials for more information. If you don't need the tips, click Don't show this again.
- Now you can manage your sync tasks in Cloud Station.
Synology File Station Mac Download Windows 10
4. Sync Data to Your Mobile Devices
DS cloud is available for free on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. You can also scan the QR code below to download directly.
The latest version of KugouMusic is 2.9 on Mac Informer. It is a perfect match for the General category. The app is developed by com.kugou. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. Jun 23, 2017. Kugou music for mac download. How to Install Kugou Music for Windows PC or MAC: Kugou Music is an Android null App that is developed by 酷狗音乐 and published on Google play store on Apr 27, 2011. It has already got around 10,000,000+ downloads so far with an average rating of 3.0 out of 5 in play store.